Our Bespoke learning Service
Tell us about your requirements and let us design your perfect itinerary, combining a programme of experiences and activities to meet your learning objectives and students’ needs.
Sample itinerary for a group of 30 students:
- 10:00 Arrival and briefing
- 10:15 Walkthrough tour of submarine HMS Ocelot
- 10:45 Comfort break
- 11:00 Air Powered Rocket Activity
- 12:00 Tour of Destroyer HMS Cavalier
- 13:00 Lunch (indoor area available)
- 13:30 Rope making Activity and Ropery Tour
- 14:30 Depart
We can provide as much or as little facilitation as you require for your visit.
Benefits to Learning Groups:
- New for 2016 – Bag & lunch storage and new, dedicated indoor lunch space
- Friendly staff available to talk to by phone
- Only pay for the students you bring on the day
- Free adult places (1:6 for years 3 and below, 1:10 for year 4 and above)*
- Free teacher pre-visits
- Hazard awareness information provided to assist with your risk assessment.
- No hidden costs: free parking for coaches and mini buses, indoor and outdoor play and lunch areas.
*Flexible free staffing ratios for Special needs groups and groups with students requiring individual care.