Did you know that Christmas is the busiest time of yea to pop the question? December is the most popular month for engagements, with Christmas Day being one of the most favorable days. Surrounded by your loved ones over the festive season, and with time off over work, it’s easy to understand why!
Wedding trends have changed throughout the year – from big dresses, to casual looks to woodland venues. With 2019 just around the corner, BridesMagazine.co.uk have shared the trends we should be expecting…
- ‘Living Coral’ is the pantone shade of 2019 – perfect for those sunny summer weddings to add a pop of colour! Meghan Markle set the scene for the simple but elegant wedding dress. Classic and simple styles are set to return!
- Bring the outdoors in! The use of flowers, tree, foliage throughout wedding is set to take the scene… think natural, pastal or bright shades!
- It may be the year of simple wedding dresses, but cakes are anything but. With different textures, decor and impressive creations, you can bring your personality into the cake!
- Suit up! Three piece suits are back! No more wedding trainers, the smart look is here to stay for 2019.
- Eco- conscious and ethical weddings are on the rise, get involved with locally sourced ingredients used within your wedding breakfast and cake, to wedding dresses using ethical practices.
- With social media ever so on the rise, to capture that perfect Instagram moment, bright confetti is the way to go! Set your camera to slow mo, to shoot that perfect moment.
And it just so happens that we may have the venue for this…
Commissioners House has a beautiful garden on it’s door step – the perfect backdrop to incorporate these trends! We currently have late availability dates in 2019 for both venues here at The Historic Dockyard Chatham – Including Saturdays! Take a look at our wedding venues here