Join us for a relaxed opening afternoon at the Historic Dockyard this February half term. This session has been designed for visitors with autism, learning disabilities or sensory and communication needs, along with their siblings, families and carers.
You will have access to the whole museum between 2pm and 4pm and have the opportunity to take part in our CAVALIER Crew Challenge February Half Term event.
Thanks to funding from Arts Council England, we are able to offer these sessions on a complimentary basis. A ticket to the Historic Dockyard is not required. Spaces are limited and very popular, so please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
This session is fully booked. Please keep an eye out for the next session in the Easter holidays.
- The afternoon will have fewer visitors across the Dockyard and a quieter atmosphere.
- This afternoon is perfect for anyone who would benefit from a more relaxed environment.
- The session is free to attend (a ticket to the Historic Dockyard is not required)
- Spaces are limited and very popular, so please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Please be aware that parts of HMS CAVALIER are accessible for wheelchair use, including Midships, Fwd Seaman’s Mess and Aft End via an onboard lift.
- Please click the button below link to find out more about accessibility at the Historic Dockyard.