WIN A FREE RENEWAL OF YOUR HISTORIC DOCKYARD TICKETS
Register below to enter a prize draw to win a free renewal to The Historic Dockyard for up to two adults and four children.
Enter the competition using the form below:
TERM AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is: The Historic Dockyard Chatham of Chatham Historic Dockyard Trust, 1st Floor North, Fitted Rigging House, Anchor Wharf, The Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TZ (‘The Historic Dockyard Chatham’)
- These terms and conditions apply to ‘The Historic Dockyard Chatham’ (‘the ‘Prize Draw’), running from 26 January 2024 (the ‘Opening Date’) until 23.59 on 30 November 2024 (the ‘Closing Date’).
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, excluding anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- One winning entrant will be selected at random and will be notified by 31 January 2025 [by email to the email address provided in the form].
- The one winning entrant will each receive renewal tickets for up to two adults + four children to The Historic Dockyard Chatham.
- The winner must have purchased a ticket to The Historic Dockyard Chatham in 2023 or 2024 to be eligible for a free renewal. Proof will be required in the form of a booking confirmation number.
- The winner must arrange and fund their own travel and accommodation, if necessary.
- If the winning entrant cannot be contacted within 30 days of initial notification; The Historic Dockyard Chatham reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant selected from the valid entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The winning entries chosen at random are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- By entering the Prize Draw, winning entrants are consenting to the use of their name and image for publicity purposes on social media channels, websites and in any other media. Winning entrants may be asked to participate in further reasonable publicity arising from this Prize Draw.
- Only one entry shall be accepted per person and any entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Any entry which is illegible or unintelligible may be disqualified in the sole discretion of The Historic Dockyard Chatham and The Historic Dockyard Chatham is not responsible for entries that are, delayed or not received for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The Historic Dockyard Chatham reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
- The Historic Dockyard Chatham reserves the right to withhold or cancel the prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions. The Historic Dockyard Chatham also reserves the right at its discretion to change any prize and/or amend the Prize Draw terms and conditions at any time.
- The Historic Dockyard Chatham reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The rules of this Prize Draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions.