Mission Christmas: Clausometer Catastrophe Ticket Free Prize Draw
All guests that post a ‘selfie spot’ selfie to Facebook or Instagram between 21 and 31 October 2023, tagging The Historic Dockyard Chatham will automatically be entered into our prize draw to be in with the chance to win tickets to Mission Christmas: The Clausometer Catastrophe for up to two adults + three children.
Guests can enter the competition using the form below.
TERM AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is: The Historic Dockyard Chatham of Chatham Historic Dockyard Trust, 1st Floor North, Fitted Rigging House, Anchor Wharf, The Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TZ (‘The Historic Dockyard Chatham’)
- These terms and conditions apply to the ‘Mission Christmas: Clausometer Catastrophe Ticket Free Prize Draw’ (‘the ‘Prize Draw’), running from 21 October 2023 (the ‘Opening Date’) until 23.59 on 31st October 2023 (the ‘Closing Date’).
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, excluding anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- One winning entrant will be selected at random and will be notified by Friday 3 November 2023 [by email to the email address provided in the form or by private message through the social media platform they entered the competition].
- The one winning entrant will each receive tickets for two adults + three children to Mission Christmas: The Clausometer Catastrophe, which must be redeemed on either 2 or 3 December 2023. The winner must arrange and fund their own travel and accommodation, if necessary.
- If the winning entrant cannot be contacted within 5 days of initial notification; The Historic Dockyard Chatham reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant selected from the valid entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The winning entries chosen at random are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- By entering the Prize Draw, winning entrants are consenting to the use of their name and image for publicity purposes on social media channels, websites and in any other media. Winning entrants may be asked to participate in further reasonable publicity arising from this Prize Draw.
- Only one entry shall be accepted per person and any entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Any entry which is illegible or unintelligible may be disqualified in the sole discretion of The Historic Dockyard Chatham and The Historic Dockyard Chatham is not responsible for entries that are, delayed or not received for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The Historic Dockyard Chatham reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
- The Historic Dockyard Chatham reserves the right to withhold or cancel the prize in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions. The Historic Dockyard Chatham also reserves the right at its discretion to change any prize and/or amend the Prize Draw terms and conditions at any time. [Any changes to these terms and conditions shall be published on the The Historic Dockyard Chatham website at ].
- The Historic Dockyard Chatham reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The rules of this Prize Draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions.