With the sun making an appearance most days, you may be searching for the best place to enjoy it or cool down this summer, and we’ve got the perfect places!
For the Sun-lovers…
- As part of our biggest summer yet, we’ve got our very own beach overlooking the beautiful view of HMS Gannet. With deck chairs and Pirate activities under shade for the kids, this is a perfect place to soak up the sun this summer!
- The Commissioner’s House Gardens is just one of the places that make a lovely relaxing spot to rest in the sun – why not bring a picnic to enjoy too.
- Explore the site and let the kids play in the outdoor play areas.
To cool down…
- Visit our temporary exhibition “Brick History: a walk through history in LEGO® Bricks, in an air conditioned room. You can also get creative and build your own LEGO® model.
- Cool down with some Kentish Ice Cream from Simply – there’s plenty of yummy flavors to choose from.
- Enjoy a “Big Zero” refreshing drink at The Wagon Stop which counts as your one a day!